It is the most wonderful time of the year…okay well not quite yet, but it is almost Halloween! Plus it’s Friday which means time to pick up the kiddos, run to the supermarket and make these amazing cookie dough cones! We are collaborating with @life_and_sprinkles on these amazing cookie dough cones. Be sure to tag us both if you make these cute cones this weekend or for Halloween! We want to see your cookie dough cones. Find these cute or similar Halloween candies and toppers at JOANN Fabric, Hobby Lobby and Wilton’s website.
Check out our store locator or online store to find our gourmet edible cookie dough! Use promo code TREAT20 to save 20% on all online orders at checkout.
Halloween Cookie Dough Cones
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Author: Taryn Camp
- 1 block of white almond bark or white candy melts
- 8 sugar cones
- Decorative Halloween sprinkles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk or cream
- 8- 3.5 oz containers of The Cookie Dough Cafe Brownie Batter OR any Cookie Dough Cafe flavor of your choice
- Halloween garnishes
- Place an ice cream cone holder on a flat surface. Fill a small bowl with Halloween sprinkles and set another empty bowl nearby.
- In a large bowl, microwave the almond bark or candy melts until completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Dip each cone into the chocolate. Hold the cone over the empty bowl and pour the sprinkles onto the edge of the cone, turning to cover the entire edge. Make sure that the cone is held over the empty bowl just in case chocolate drips. As you finish covering each cone, place it back into the cone holder to set. When they’re all dipped, place the cones in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vanilla frosting. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and continue to mix. Add in the vanilla and milk and mix until smooth.
- After the cones, have set, remove them from the fridge and fill each one with brownie batter. Place some into the base of the cone and then using an ice cream scoop, make a rounded dome of batter onto the top. Repeat with all 8 cones.
- Place the frosting into a piping bag with a round tip. Pipe a dollop of frosting onto each cone. Add Halloween sprinkles or candies to the top, and then garnish with decorative toppers.